I am a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT# 98896). I received my M.S. in Marital and Family Therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary and B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley.
I am a…
- DBT-Linehan Board of Certification, Certified ClinicianTM comprehensively trained by Cherie Mills, DBT-Linehan Board of Certification, Certified Team Leader
- Certified Level II Restoration Therapist, comprehensively trained by Dr. Terry Hargrave, founder of Restoration Therapy
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator
- Member of the California of Marriage and Family Therapy Association
- Member, Small Group Leader, and Prayer Team Volunteer of Grace Evangelical Free Church of La Mirada
I am trained in…
- DBT-Prolonged Exposure by Dr. Melanie Harned, Treatment Developer of DBT PE
- OCD Treatment Exposure Response Prevention with Jonathan Abramowitz, Ph.D.
- DBT Case Conceptualization Training with Shari Manning, Ph.D.
- MAPS-A (Mastery of Anxiety & Panic – Adolescents) with BTECH
- DBT Skills Training with BTECH
- Transforming Difficult Moments by BTECH
- DBT Strategies for Treating Adolescents, Young Adults and their Families with Alec Miller, Psy.D.
- Optimizing Teams Full Day Team Building with Ronda Reitz, Ph.D.
- Mindful Self-Compassion with Kristen Neff, Ph.D. and Chris Germer, Ph.D.
- Self-Compassion for Shame with Chris Germer, Ph.D.
- Seeking Safety – evidenced-based treatment for PTSD and substance abuse with Pacific Clinics Training Institute
- Substance Use Disorders: Biopsychosocial Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment with Jeremy Taubman, LCSW, CAS, Pacific Clinics Training Institute
- Introduction to Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Psychotic Symptoms with Christopher Amenson, Ph.D., Pacific Clinics Training Institute
- Aging and Wellness with Donna Benton, Ph.D., Pacific Clinics Corporate Director Older Adults
- Forgiveness – Restoration Therapy Model with Terry Hargrave, Ph.D.
- RelateStrong Couples – Group Leader Training with Sharon Hargrave, LMFT
- How We Love – Working with Couples using Attachment Theory with Milan Yerkovich, M.A. & Kay Yerkovich, LMFT