Intake | Two-2 hour sessions (includes full assessment and treatment plan) | $350 per 2-hour intake session
Individual therapy | 55 minutes | $175
Individual, Couples, or Family therapy | 85 minutes | $200
8-week DBT Skills Training Group | 85 minutes | $600 package (includes DBT skills training workbook)
Client Phone Coaching (Coaching over Phone or Text) | First 20-minutes per week: FREE | Over 20-minutes per week: $3.18 per minute
Payments accepted are cash, check, FSA and HSA credit cards, and all major credit cards.
I am an out-of-network provider for some PPO insurance plans and can provide you a superbill that you can submit to your health insurance for reimbursement. Please check with your insurance plan to determine if out-of-network services can be reimbursed.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible for out of network providers? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have out of pocket maximum for out of network provider?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per the calendar year I can have with an out of network provider? If so, what is the limit (e.g. 12 sessions)?
- Do I need written approval for services to be covered (i.e. pre-authorization)?
- What is the reimbursement rate for an out of network provider for mental health (if necessary, give them the CPT code 90837 for 55-min individual therapy, 90847 for couples or family therapy, 90849 for multi-family group, 90853 for adult or teen-only group) e.g. 50% or 60% or 70%
- Is there a maximum of this reimbursement rate?
- Does my plan cover teletherapy (online therapy) services?
Before your first session, please reach out to me for a free 30-minute phone or video call to get to know me and determine whether we would be a good fit.