Intake | Two-2 hour sessions (includes full assessment and treatment plan) | $365 per 2-hour intake session
Individual therapy | 55 minutes | $185
Individual, Couples, or Family therapy | 85 minutes | $210
8-week DBT Skills Training Group | 85 minutes | $625 package (includes DBT skills training workbook)
Client Phone Coaching (Coaching over Phone or Text) | First 20-minutes per week: FREE | Over 20-minutes per week: $3 per minute
Payments accepted are cash, check, FSA and HSA credit cards, and all major credit cards.
I am an out-of-network provider for some PPO insurance plans and can provide you a superbill that you can submit to your health insurance for reimbursement. Please check with your insurance plan to determine if out-of-network services can be reimbursed.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible for out of network providers? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have out of pocket maximum for out of network provider?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per the calendar year I can have with an out of network provider? If so, what is the limit (e.g. 12 sessions)?
- Do I need written approval for services to be covered (i.e. pre-authorization)?
- What is the reimbursement rate for an out of network provider for mental health (if necessary, give them the CPT code 90837 for 55-min individual therapy, 90847 for couples or family therapy, 90849 for multi-family group, 90853 for adult or teen-only group) e.g. 50% or 60% or 70%
- Is there a maximum of this reimbursement rate?
- Does my plan cover teletherapy (online therapy) services?
Before your first session, please reach out to me for a free 20-minute phone or video call to get to know me and determine whether we would be a good fit.
Good Faith Estimate Notice
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 985-3059.